Below are resources from the New Jersey Bicycle & Pedestrian Advocacy Network
SAFE Network Meeting: Fireside Chat with Barkha Patel!
SAFE Network Meeting: The Bike Bus Movement
SAFE Network Meeting: Safe Routes to School!
SAFE Network Meeting: 3, 2, 1 Action!
- Byron Nicholas – Chief of Planning, Hudson County
- Alan Huff – Program Manager, SJTPO
- Michael Dannemiller – Supervising Engineer, Middlesex County
Methods for Community Engagement in Complete Streets Advocacy
- Polli Schildge, Founding Member of the Asbury Park Complete Streets Coalition
- Samuel Rosenthal, Research Project Coordinator at the Alan M. Voorhees Transportation Center of Rutgers University
- Sean Meehan, Vice-Chair of the Highland Park Safe Walking and Cycling Committee
New Jersey Bike & Walk Summit – Safe Mobility for All: Achieving Vision Zero in New Jersey
- Sangeeta Badlani, Founding Member, Families for Safe Streets New Jersey, Nikhil Badlani Foundation & Vision Zero New Jersey
- Greg Francese, Transportation Planner for the City of Hoboken
- Lisa Serieyssol, Chair of the Princeton Pedestrian & Bicycle Advisory Committee
Mayor Anthony Talerico Jr. – Eaton Complete Streets Checklist